Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. Anyone know if the U.S. will get that orange color shown in the header? I really like it.

Anyway, about me: recent college grad who works in the sciences. I embrace an active lifestyle so I'm hoping the Trax will be the go-anywhere vehicle I'm looking for, with plenty of space to carry equipment, while still being civilized enough for my daily commute into the heart of Phoenix.

I have been nursing along an old hand-me-down vehicle that got me through college, but now I'm ready for a new car. Trax seems to fit the bill.

I think that orange color would match the desert nicely too :D

·
Registered
263 Posts
welcome aboard sidetraxed! I'm not sure how you define go-anywhere but the TRAX will really be average at best for those type of activities. Have you considered the Jeep Renegade, its more hardcore/dedicated to go-anywhere...

Anyways, glad to have you aboard...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome aboard sidetraxed! I'm not sure how you define go-anywhere but the TRAX will really be average at best for those type of activities. Have you considered the Jeep Renegade, its more hardcore/dedicated to go-anywhere...

Anyways, glad to have you aboard...
Thanks for the welcome.

The top two other contenders besides the Trax for me at this point are:

• Jeep Renegade
  • Subaru XV Crosstrek

·
Registered
556 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm not sure about that orange color, but it is a really nice orange. So often orange is too bold of a color but this orange isn't too in your face.

Have you been paying attention to the Honda HR-V at all? I think that it looks pretty good as well.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum! I'm not sure about that orange color, but it is a really nice orange. So often orange is too bold of a color but this orange isn't too in your face.

Have you been paying attention to the Honda HR-V at all? I think that it looks pretty good as well.
I had not heard of that HR-V. Must be new?

Hondas are not for me...

·
Registered
745 Posts
I at least hope that they make AWD an option cause I can see it being a demand and something people buying this can use.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ahh nice

that thing is almost vintage at this point

very rare
It's amazing because the chassis was engineered in the late 1980s...so yes, it's positively ancient now. Time for a new Trax :D

And yeah you don't really see them on the road anymore

1 - 19 of 19 Posts