Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, your favorite christmas Monster here. I have a 2019 Chevy Trax LS that I bought new in January 2020. I have 35k miles on the vehicle now and its in the shop at the moment haha. I'm very mechanically inclined but I have a warrantee so I may as well use it. I haven't had very little issues with my trax and they are as follows:
1. drivers side rear suspension sits lower than the passenger side, that's why it's at the shop right now. I think the spring has collapsed or has a broken spring. Had to blast the dealership online to get the service department to finally call me after I left 4 messages to try to have it looked at. I feel that they did that on purpose because I was so close to 36k miles.

2. when in stop and go traffic the transmission tends to slip a little it seems when it goes into 1st gear but that's all due to TCM keeping it in neutral.

I've added LED lights (yes I have projectors) and I would like to add fog lamps on to it eventually. I was in italy last month for a few weeks and it was weird seeing mokka's there and even saw a trax but the weird part was they're all manual trans and diesel's lol. the rear seat isn't as comfortable as the american models though.

Car Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle

Cant see it much here

Tire Automotive tire Tread Office ruler Synthetic rubber

Drivers side

Passenger side
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Best place to measure would be at a gas pump where the surface is nice and level.
The dealer called a few mins ago, they said it was down .5 inches which is within spec of what GM says. but the spring is fine so there is that and apparently the hanger for the exhaust fell off. Anywho, I may be trading it tonight for a new Trailblazer RS, I will be going up another 6 months for payments but lowering payments by $10 a month. So back to brand new warrantee, lower apr, and bigger car. I like the mokka but I would like blind spot and my interest rate is a little higher than I'd like and they're giving me more for it now than what I paid for it new.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts