Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member from West Virginia with a 2015 Trax (blue) LS AWD. After over a year and half it seems to be a great little machine! (42K miles now) Fun to drive, easy to park and great gas milage. I have added factory driving lights, OEM mats and tinted the windows. Only problems have been the PCV solenoid and the coil pack went bad on cylinder #1 about a month ago, both cheap and easy fixes. I have got some great info from the site and hope to be able to help other out in the future.

·
Super Moderator
1,922 Posts
How did you wire your fog lights?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used a wireless remote harness. No messing with fishing wires through the firewall and mounting a switch. Just a small small remote that I throw in the dash storage compartment.

·
Super Moderator
1,922 Posts
I just wired mine to low beam interrupted by high beam with a relay so they shut off with High beams "ON" It's the law here. Can't have fog lights on with highs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Same law here. Bet I can count one one hand how many times the high beams have ever been turned on. The fogs add alot of light so there is no need for them uless on a remote road. Down side of the remote is you have to remember to trun them off when you park or you will come out to a dead battery for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts