Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
I had a Trax then traded it in, on Miata, while owning it I found it to be quite a capable little vehicle.

It did everything I wanted it to do and it did it well, it was great on gas, it was great in the snow, it also hauled everything I normally hauled with ease.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Well, cars are never an investment, at least not on the level we're on here, it's a depreciating asset.

It's a great vehicle for getting around and has been out for a while, so as you can imagine a lot of bugs have been worked out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a Trax then traded it in, on Miata, while owning it I found it to be quite a capable little vehicle.

It did everything I wanted it to do and it did it well, it was great on gas, it was great in the snow, it also hauled everything I normally hauled with ease.
How come you traded in for the miata? you wanted a smaller car?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, cars are never an investment, at least not on the level we're on here, it's a depreciating asset.

It's a great vehicle for getting around and has been out for a while, so as you can imagine a lot of bugs have been worked out.
Yeah that's true. I rather invest in a property where the value goes up.

I do like the car but wonder if it's worth getting for my daily commute.

I've never owned a chevy so I don't know what the reliability is on this car, except to get more personal reviews from other owners.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Yeah that's true. I rather invest in a property where the value goes up.

I do like the car but wonder if it's worth getting for my daily commute.

I've never owned a chevy so I don't know what the reliability is on this car, except to get more personal reviews from other owners.
Homes are better than cars by a big margin but still a bad choice if value going up in time is the only thing you're depending on from it.

Fortunately there are many owners on here that can vouch for the Trax, don't worry about people that say about American cars, hold up your end of the deal; doing all the maintenance and all the things you know you should be doing to keep a car in good condition and it will treat you well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Homes are better than cars by a big margin but still a bad choice if value going up in time is the only thing you're depending on from it.

Fortunately there are many owners on here that can vouch for the Trax, don't worry about people that say about American cars, hold up your end of the deal; doing all the maintenance and all the things you know you should be doing to keep a car in good condition and it will treat you well.
That's good to hear. Thanks @James.

Just that i've always been skeptical because of what i'm hearing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts