Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll keep it short. Had nothing but great experiences with them doing "off the shelf" tunes. Had my cruze tuned - was fantastic. Had my friends 2.0L Malibu tuned - fantastic.

I've been dealing with them tuning my heavily modified trax. I've had all my parts installed since December 3rd,it's now January 6th and my car is still not tuned. The process of making a log, and having them create a tune is just too long. I waited 2 weeks for a calibration just for them to say the log I sent "wasn't good". I communicated I installed a part, they acknowledged i changed the part,then they ask if I changed something..... PAY ATTENTION.

Just skip the headache, pay the money and use ZZP or BNR

· Administrator
2,826 Posts
Had the same problem, they kept saying there was this or that wrong with my engine when I knew better, what a waste of money. So is their money back guarantee. Try and get your money back you'll get the run around until you give up and tell them to shove up it up where the sun never shines.

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had absolutely no issues with them over the years, recommended them to everyone with a GM vehicle for years. My cruze tune was spectacular, huge power gains. My friends 2.0L Malibu, so impressed by the gains. They even did get my stock trax tuned aand noticed great gains.But now, dealing with these logs back and forth, it's just been absolutely painful. Over a month I've had this v3 turbo and we've gotten nowhere with tuning. I would of been done and happy a month ago if I had just gone with zzp

· Administrator
2,826 Posts
Good luck, I had none. After sales service is zero.

· Administrator
2,826 Posts
Now try to get your money back, unless you paid via PayPal you're screwed.

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
after 2 full weeks they finally got back to me. They are saying my ZZP sonic intake is causing them to have tuning issues. enough of this garbage, I ordered HP tuners and going to go with ZZP tuning. Ill let you guys know how much better it is.

· Administrator
2,826 Posts
Let us know if you get your money back.

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wont try to get my money back, I originally paid for the "off the shelf" tune, which did change the car and I was happy. I then paid the difference to be an "elite" member so they could do revisions. Thats where it all went down hill, I might be able to get the 150$ i paid extra but i doubt it. I just want to send a final email telling them ZZP did what trifecta couldnt then call it a day.

· Administrator
2,826 Posts
I know, I was just pulling your leg. lol

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just a little update. Turbo tim is the absolute man. The thing absolutely goes like snot and I'm getting better gas milage than stock. Unbelievable. Still a minor issue he's figuring out but overall the car is running Fan fucking tactic.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts