• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a look at the great interior color options available on the 2015 Trax!:

Which one are you going to get?

* Don't forget to vote on the poll above!

• Jet Black/Brownstone Leatherette

• Jet Black/Light Titanium Leatherette

• Jet Black Leatherette

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'd have to go with the brown interior color. I find the black to look too boring and the one with silver to be a little cheap looking. Do you know if there is a price difference between the different interior combinations?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd have to go with the brown interior color. I find the black to look too boring and the one with silver to be a little cheap looking. Do you know if there is a price difference between the different interior combinations?
I agree.
Brown adds some life to the interior, seems like using that color was an idea they got from the Buick Encore, which shares the same platform. Good choice on their part.

If I had kids to haul around I would go with black, easier to hide what ever mess may happen.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My 2014 LTZ, came with Jet Black/Light Titanium Leatherette, it does look pretty good.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Almost doesn't seem like there is much difference at all between the jet black leatherette and the jet black leatherette with titanium trim. Must be pretty subtle.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the all black with the contrast turquoise stitching, it looks pretty good. I have seen the black/brown combo and don't like it at all!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have the all black with the contrast turquoise stitching, it looks pretty good. I have seen the black/brown combo and don't like it at all!
I agree, black/brown just doesn't go with the trax, but the Encore... it's amazing in that, but of course it isn't layed out in the same way.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Contrast turquoise stitching? Is that an option or did you get that after market somehow? Pictures would be awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts