Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, i am new and in Australia, we have the TJ trax turbo and have just bought a new iphone 12. I try and plug it into the usb port in the small glove box and mylink will not read the phone and i have no idea what is going on. We have had an iphone 6 for 5 years and it works everytime i plug it in but as soon as i used the iphone 12 mylink will not pick it up. The phone is bluetoothed no problem and i have changed charging cords.

Mate any help for would be great

·
Super Moderator
324 Posts
Your MyLink version is too far behind for an iPhone 12, 2019 and up have Apple CarPlay built into it and would work fine with a 12, but the older versions of MyLink aren't so compatible with the newest versions.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi All, i am new and in Australia, we have the TJ trax turbo and have just bought a new iphone 12. I try and plug it into the usb port in the small glove box and mylink will not read the phone and i have no idea what is going on. We have had an iphone 6 for 5 years and it works everytime i plug it in but as soon as i used the iphone 12 mylink will not pick it up. The phone is bluetoothed no problem and i have changed charging cords.

Mate any help for would be great
Base on my experience, please check whether there is Carplay menu in Setting->General

1 - 3 of 3 Posts