Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So was it a good choice?
I want to upgrade the stereo. What are my options?
I want to play FLAC files.
I will be installing an Audison Prima 8.9 processor and high end speakers.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Can't you do that by pairing your iphone?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Should work fine over Bluetooth or using Apple Carplay with the USB. I also wouldn't want to give them the excuse to just void your warranty because you changed your head unit and added speakers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got the Apple Car Play to work. New to me. Ok so, Does anyone have the wiring schematics for the Radio/speakers?

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
This is for the 2019, hope it's the same for 2020.
Radio;

Radio with Navigation;

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently got a new Trax and was wondering if anyone knows how to open the back hatch door while car is running and I’m sitting inside. I went to pick up groceries and had to get out to open the hatchback. There isn’t any release button inside the car that I found. Thanks.

·
Registered
182 Posts
No interior release on the 2019 model either, which isn't a surprise because it's not motorized and has much more weight than a standard trunk lid.

·
Registered
2 Posts
No interior release on the 2019 model either, which isn't a surprise because it's not motorized and has much more weight than a standard trunk lid.
Thank you for responding. My sister has an Encore and it has a hatch release in the car. That's too bad because right now the last thing I want to do is get out of my car at the store.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
If you put vehicle in park and press unlock, people should be able to open the rear hatch. My 2016 Encore doesn't have a hatch release, what year is her Encore?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Theoretically it should unlock when you put it in park, someone just needs to put their hand in the slot and tap the button to lift it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts