Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to go for a ride today, got two blocks from home and the HVAC blower motor stopped. No AC, fuse is NOT blown.Bought it over the phone, had it delivered yesterday so I wouldn't have to go 50 miles to get it. I've had it 19 hours and monday I'll have to waste the day going to the dealer 100 mile round trip. Less than a hundred miles and this is the SECOND problem they have to fix. When I registered online I was told that my warranty started 11 months ago. The car is NEW ,sold as new with 9 miles on it. I do understand the blower failure ,Defects in electric motors often surface early. Nature of the beast.

·
Super Moderator
2,054 Posts
Bummer

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update: My Dealer corrected all my warranty issues Monday morning, and the blower started working Sunday. As I am quite experienced at diagnosing Industrial control systems, I decided not to irritate their service department with an intermittent that's working now. LOL Waste of their time. It will surface again . So, all in all my dealer has been great to me, looking forward to actually meeting them someday.(y)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts