Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2020 Chevy Trax LT Redline Edition
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
So I just bought a 2020 Chevy Trax LT Redline Edition with about 16,000 miles on it. I am wanting to upgrade the headlights to LED but I'm trying to figure out what LED bulbs to use. From my research, I've been able to ascertain that my Trax takes 9005 headlights and I think H11. I keep seeing various 9005 LEDs on Amazon and some say they fit my car with the projector headlights and some say they don't fit projector headlights. Is anybody know or certain what model number lights LED wise the trax take?

· Administrator
2,826 Posts

· Registered
2020 Chevy Trax LT Redline Edition
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Installed the ZZP H11 LEDs for my low beams. thinkning of getting a set for high beam as well.
the bright white light is nice, can see alot better at night and no one has flashed me yet.
See that's what I've been looking at is the 9,005 and H11 bulbs and eBay and Amazon have warnings under them that say it's not for the projector headlights. But from everything I have found those need to exact bulbs they use.

· Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2018 chevy trax lt with projectors and I upgraded my headlights with lazfit led. I used some headlights caps from Amazon. The work excelente not expensive and made a HUGE difference. Also replaced the backup lights with lazfit led and it lights up the back perfectly. I first tried sealight did the headlights and all interior lights sealight where ok lasfit is way brighter ended up replacing the dome with lasfit because it was a different size the the sealight bulb and lasfit is brighter. Next I'm going to do switchback turn signals up front and led red tail light bulbs. Personally I would strongly recommend lasfit super bright and reasonably priced. And lasfit customer service is great answer every single question and you actually to to someone from the US. the website is easy to use.

· Registered
4 Posts
I got Auxito H11 LED bulbs on my low beams right now, quite fit for my 2016 Chevy Trax. Give plenty of sight to the near and out to the sides as well beyond the normal left and right limit of the low beams. I would recommend readjusting your headlights after installing these as the do change your beam height. I also did not have an issue with the diodes clocking at 3 & 9, but these light come with extra set screws & a way to adjust them.
Automotive exterior Material property Bumper Font Gas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts