Chevy Trax Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought a CC Kit from flyboy and it outstanding! The quality of the products he uses are superb and directions are easy to follow. I would recommend purchasing this CC kit to any LS owner.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all! So I bought the 2017 Trax LS and of course no cruise control lol I've looked everywhere and this forum is the only place I found that gives me hope I was wondering if some one can help me really want cruise control

·
Super Moderator
1,571 Posts
Send him a PM.

Reactions: DeepSpaceRanger

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Flyboy, I have a 2017 LS Trax, automatic transmission, VIN starts with “3”, can you please make me a CC Kit? I’m so excited to install one on my car. Please email me the info at rosendo dot barcelo at gmail dot com. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still selling the kit?

Hi flyboy. Are you still selling the kit? If so does it work with 2018 LS (VIN starts with 3 & FWD)? I can't PM you. Do you mind emailing me at mashrur_alam @ hotmail.com if you are still selling?

·
Registered
1 Posts
It seems that Flyboy is no longer producing these kits. Could we just have a post explaining how to wire the OEM switch with the rostra cruise? Crossing my fingers...

·
Super Moderator
1,571 Posts
Flyinfool has a how to step by step so maybe you can find the info you're looking for there. It is one of Flyboy's kit.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts