Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
The new, unnamed crossover will target the Nissan Pathfinder and Toyota Highlander and could be powered by a 2-liter turbo four, a 3.6-liter V6 or perhaps a hybrid power plant.
This will probably be a fine vehicle. It seems like a good size too. Big enough but not too much so.

I would hope that Chevy can take on the Pathfinder because that thing is a mess from what I have read.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I know PF transmission can be problematic but i've also read up on PF's that didn't have that problem at all, and there's a lot of them like that.

Aside from that the PF is a well rounded vehicle, people love them.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I know PF transmission can be problematic but i've also read up on PF's that didn't have that problem at all, and there's a lot of them like that.

Aside from that the PF is a well rounded vehicle, people love them.
That's why if I go Japanese i'm much more likey to go toyota since overall they seem to have less issues and have better build quality. I have a lot of friends with Toyotas and a lot with Nissans and the ones with Toyota have far less complaints.

·
Registered
556 Posts
That's why if I go Japanese i'm much more likey to go toyota since overall they seem to have less issues and have better build quality. I have a lot of friends with Toyotas and a lot with Nissans and the ones with Toyota have far less complaints.
I'd consider all of them, but I am more drawn to Honda or Toyota before Nissan. The Rogue looks like a nice vehicle though.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Nissans seem to have more problems these days than most folks are willing to put up with. Not sure how the rouge does but doing some in depth research is going to be a must.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts