Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get mudflaps for a 2017 LT ASAP. Chevy dealers by my house do not have them and want about $75 for each set.

I have two deep scratches (the car is less than a month old!!!) on the bottom part of the passenger side front and rear door. From the look of how they line up, it appears to have come from rocks that my tires kicked up. There is a ton of construction on the road I have to take to work and I suspect that is the culprit. I always park my car FAR away and park it where I can see it from my window at work so I know it wasn't keyed.

Upset about it. I had an HHR for 10 years with no real scratches on it so this is ticking me off. I really take VERY good care of my cars.

Thanks for your time!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Jackie,

Check out my gallery at the moulded mud flaps from Amazon. They cost < half the price of dealer and are probably made by same manufacturer, mounting holes all lined up also. The part #s were even the same. I also added an aftermarket armrest that looks factory ( search armrest title).

·
Registered
745 Posts
If you want something quick and cheap, getting universal flaps then trimming them to your liking is always one way. But if patience and time is on your side then by all means wait and get the direct fit. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Got mine for my 16 encore on ebay for 29 shipped, it was alot cheaper than the $140 I paid from GM, but I did get a set of rubber floor mats with the GM flaps.

I drove my car all summer last year without needing mud flaps,( I watched constantly for chips but never saw one) I put my 29 dollar flaps on right before the roads went to ****.

What you can do is drive your 17 until flaps become available, but I would check the mounting points the 16 flaps may fit without any mods.

It might be worth buying a set of cheap 2016 flaps to see if they do fit, then sell them if they don't work out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
2017 Trax mudflaps are the same as 2015 model.
You can find them on ebay at 60$ free shipping - the OEM, and about 25-30$ free shipping non OEM.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Better yet I just found these at a site where I bought some running lights for my Encore. $19.10 shipped
You have to join but it don't cost anything its worth it the running lights were over $100 at ebay, I bought them for 45 here.

I got the lights in less than a week I will be installing them this weekend.

But back to the mud flaps https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4PC...c7-4403-9ec0-f6413dd57454&transAbTest=ae803_1

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks

Chevy Trax LS+
I have those 4 moulded mudflaps still and would sell to you. I will send a PM
Thanks, I already got the OEM mud/spalsh guards :) installed.
Bought them myself and installed myself)))
The first pic is a "BEFORE" and the next two are "AFTER")))

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just google any GM dealer and look on their parts department. OEM # will be there, if you want a OEM set used front and backs good price ( good as new) PM me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a set of front and rear mud flaps for mine, hopefully will post pictures tomorrow.

Chevrolet Trax Front Splash Guards - GM Part: 95918833

Chevrolet Trax Rear Splash Guards - GM Part: 95918834

I also purchase from ebay, both were GM dealers that were selling via ebay. I got them for around $55 for both front and rear. Not too bad considering they are OEM's.
The box does say "Made in Korea", so the Non OEM's are probably made by the same factory, but I'm helping the dealers out, so I'm fine with that.

·
Super Moderator
1,726 Posts
Yeah I paid $55 for the front set alone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts