Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I needed a newer vehicle and AWD is a must for me. Right now used vehicles are becoming more and more expensive so instead of dropping $10,000 on another used car I put that money down and financed the rest on my 2021 Trax. My monthly payment is less than $ 200.00! Our son did the same thing and we are both very content with our vehicles. I am looking forward to using the remote start and not having to deal with clearing the snow off this winter. It has side rails/roof racks which I don't really care for and maybe soon will have dealership remove if possible. I ordered and had the dealership install rainguards on the windows.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi Dawndoll. Welcom to the worlds of Trax and Trax forum. A monthly payment of under $200? - Nicely done! I noticed the owl in your 2nd picture is also admiring your new ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dawndoll. Welcom to the worlds of Trax and Trax forum. A monthly payment of under $200? - Nicely done! I noticed the owl in your 2nd picture is also admiring your new ride.
Thank you Prince Fan, we put that owl and a crow there too for yuks and giggles. I'm surprised you didn't notice the witch on the telephone pole.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome Dawndoll. We were in a similar situation. Our 17yo daughter needed a used car but the ridiculous prices convinced us to give her my wife's car instead. My wife bought a 2020 Equinox and I traded in my gas guzzler for a 2020 Mosaic Black AWD Trax LT like yours. It was a demo with a few miles on it but I couldn't resist the price. So far 13,500 trouble-free miles and averaging 30.8mpg (about 65% highway/ 35% city driving). How are you liking the window vents? I'm considering getting those as well but was afraid they would cause too much wind noise on the highway.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome Dawndoll. We were in a similar situation. Our 17yo daughter needed a used car but the ridiculous prices convinced us to give her my wife's car instead. My wife bought a 2020 Equinox and I traded in my gas guzzler for a 2020 Mosaic Black AWD Trax LT like yours. It was a demo with a few miles on it but I couldn't resist the price. So far 13,500 trouble-free miles and averaging 30.8mpg (about 65% highway/ 35% city driving). How are you liking the window vents? I'm considering getting those as well but was afraid they would cause too much wind noise on the highway.
K.I.T.T. thanks for the welcome, I just might hit 2,000 miles this week lol. I've had window vents/rain guards on most of my vehicles and honestly have never noticed wind noise before, probably because I have the radio too loud. I like the vents because we can leave the windows open a little and not worry about any rain getting in. This is my first vehicle with LED lights and I thought there was a problem because I was behind another car with my directional on and noticed one of the lights not working in the reflection from the car ahead of me. I asked the dealership and learned that LED daytime running light goes out on the same side of which ever directional you have on. Boy did I feel stupid. Now I'm noticing this in most newer vehicles while I drive around. It's a cute little suv! I'm really enjoying it so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts