Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three days ago Mylink went dark and won't turn back on, the backup camera doesn't work and Onstar is showing a red light and none of the buttons work. I made a service appointment for tomorrow, but now the car won't start. The interior lights don't come on either. Has anyone had this problem?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sounds like my old car when the battery died, couldn't turn it on at all. Maybe your dealer can help you tow it in for free?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this thread is old but I am having this EXACT issue. Mylink stoppped working last week exactly as you state and then this morning my car wouldn't start, nor would the lock/unlock buttons work on the remote nor doors (I had to open the back seats to get into my trunk!) What was the prognosis when you took your car in? Mine is only 6 months old with 5,000 miles so I'm very concerned. Thank you!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello Dena0228,
We regret to hear that you are experiencing this concern with the Mylink in your vehicle. I believe our Infotainment Team may be able to assist you. You can reach them at, 855-478-7767. If you still have questions or continue to experience this concern, please feel free to send us a private message so that we may look into other ways to assist.
Netty J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

I know this thread is old but I am having this EXACT issue. Mylink stoppped working last week exactly as you state and then this morning my car wouldn't start, nor would the lock/unlock buttons work on the remote nor doors (I had to open the back seats to get into my trunk!) What was the prognosis when you took your car in? Mine is only 6 months old with 5,000 miles so I'm very concerned. Thank you!

·
Registered
137 Posts
These touch panels (not only GM) are going to be the bane of many owners when they fail out of warranty. Probably even more so from the more obscure imports. Can you imagine getting a touchscreen computer from mazda 8 years after production ends from a company like Mazda. Oye....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2015 Chevy Trax LT. The problem is electrical (duh...). I already had an issue once where the leads weren't connected right. Luckily, I caught it when the MyLink screen took longer than it should have to start up. Less than a year later, I am having the same issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts