Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trax
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I just bought my new 2021 chevy trax just a little over a month ago. It was working good at first then I found out when I have my phone plugged in my infotainment center would go black and I wouldn't be able to control the volume or the station. Everything just freezes. And when that happens you get ready to turn the car off. The radio will still be playing for like 2 to 3 minutes after you lock the car. Do you know why this is happening or what I can do to fix the issue

·
Super Moderator
2,249 Posts
Did you try a different cord.

·
Registered
2021 Chevy Trax
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes. The dealership that I bought it at said to get a different cord and see if that works. I bought a new charger from Verizon. I thought it helped but its back to still doing it. This is what it looks like. Then a few minutes after it looks like this then the screen will go all the way black with no music.
Automotive lighting Tints and shades Electric blue Space Font
Automotive lighting Automotive design Entertainment Gadget Auto part

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there. I just bought my new 2021 chevy trax just a little over a month ago. It was working good at first then I found out when I have my phone plugged in my infotainment center would go black and I wouldn't be able to control the volume or the station. Everything just freezes. And when that happens you get ready to turn the car off. The radio will still be playing for like 2 to 3 minutes after you lock the car. Do you know why this is happening or what I can do to fix the issue
Sorry, welcome to a world of ****,hate the android car play radio, it sucks,way too many issues all the time! You will never be happy with it,never had this issue,replaced my radio in my 2016 Trax still no better! It's a nightmare,but I love my little Trax, just the radio is a nightmare! Sorry I can't help you on your question.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have Apple or android?
If Apple get the beta download of iOS 15, that took care of a lot issues with mine. I had problems with a lot of issues so I pressed Chevrolet to replace my system. Between that and the os on my equipment, I really don’t have any issues now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts