Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Bob I bought a new Trax a few weeks ago I can't say too much about it because I have only driven it 5 miles since.

I bought it after trading in my 2012 colorado I only keep a vehicle a short time then trade or sell it when I want something new.

The Trax will be my winter driving vehicle hopefully I can get decent fuel mileage, miles I never got with any pickup truck I owned.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Glad to have you here. How are you liking the Trax so far? Any complaints or things you really like?

Do you have the AWD version? I just imagine that is best for winter driving.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bob.

What are you driving when the weather is nicer out, since the Trax is your winter mule.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I bought the AWD 1 LT in bright red, I think it will go wherever the suzuki went as soon as I find some snow tires for it already have the sonic wheels to mount them.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
That is too be seen I won't know until next winter but I did buy a small suzuki that I had no trouble getting around when I needed it.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Nice weather has me in 2 corvettes I have a 02 Zo6 for my daily driver, and on rare occasions I drive a 15 Z51

Two Vettes!

Is there anything done to them or anything you're planning on? I can understand if you have kept them stock and continue to, right out of the box they are at an ideal state.

·
Registered
556 Posts
The Corvettes look awesome. Looks like you have some really fun cars to choose from. They are from different generations right? What year is each one?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts