Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone in Trax Land... New to the forum, having just ordered my 2017 Trax Premier.

I currently have a 2011 Cruze that I'll be trading in once the Trax arrives. Although I do love driving the Cruze, it just doesn't fit our needs anymore... I have two Basenji puppies coming into the house, plus our 11-year old Basenji boy, and the car just won't work for hauling them around. We also have a 2011 HHR that the wife drives, but she doesn't like the fact that the Cruze sits so low to the ground, so she rarely, if ever, drives it.

We had to special order... my dealer only had a couple of "LT" models in stock, and no Premiers on order... so it's going to be a few weeks before it arrives. All we added was the Driver Confidence Package II; NO sun roof... not in Arizona!!! With the Crimson Metallic exterior, I went with the Black & Brandy interior.

I would like to hear from anyone that has the Bose Premium Sound System in their Trax. I'm particularly interested in the placement of the speakers. I can't seem to find any info online... there must be a separate owner's manual that I'll receive on delivery.

Looking forward to taking delivery.

·
Registered
745 Posts
You might have some luck in asking the parts guy at your local Chevy dealer. They have access to all the diagrams the tech's do and sometimes are willing to give up info like this. Good luck!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Okay, thanks all... appreciate the info. I'll check with my dealer.
http://boseautomotive.com/vehicles?manufacturer=11
Available with a Bose Premium system complete with 7 high-performance speakers including Rich Bass Woofer.

So in addition to the 2x1inch tweets and the four 6.5 in the doors, there is a woofer somewhere. My guess its mounted on the spare tire or in the right panel in the cargo compartment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts