Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.. Im happy to be here.. just got delivered 2 days ago.. Black FWD trax LTZ.. wish to have the 4WD but not an option here :)

first impression.. pretty fast.. like the gear change.. suspension little wobble (need stiffer one).. front end pretty low.. other then this is nifty :)

will be a project car to go faster.. :)

·
Registered
772 Posts
The only thing I think that is available right now is maybe a cold air intake from a cruze, and a Diablo tuner.

The reason I know about the tuner is I had one for my corvette, being the corvette is gone I was looking for a use for the tool.

I really don't want to take a chance voiding my warranty right now, in case something pops up in the first few thousand miles.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forums ! Glad you're liking it so far. What plans do you have to make it go faster ?! ;)
looking at the vermont tuning .. been talking to the person and i like the package he is giving to me.. first is to go slow with bolt on and tuning.. then piston and turbo upgrade..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only thing I think that is available right now is maybe a cold air intake from a cruze, and a Diablo tuner.

The reason I know about the tuner is I had one for my corvette, being the corvette is gone I was looking for a use for the tool.

I really don't want to take a chance voiding my warranty right now, in case something pops up in the first few thousand miles.
liking the diablo.. but i think for just a tune it self any tuning company can offer the first stage of the tuning.. im thinking more then just a tuning.. ( warranty in my country sucks anyway ) so no reason for me to just go ahead what i want to do with the car..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts