Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, all! New Trax owner from New York here.
I really am glad my husband searched and found this forum for me! I’ve already learned a few helpful tips here.
I purchased the 2018 Trax Premier model 3 weeks ago, and although I was excited by the look and features the car had prior to delivery, I have to admit I’m not entirely thrilled with it now. It seems to have a number of issues with it. I’ve already had it in for service twice (anyone beginning to smell a lemon?). I’m hoping that some of these issues might be resolved easily, and that maybe others here have experienced similar issues and could offer some suggestions.
Anyway, I’m happy to be a member of this forum, and look forward to many pleasant interactions with my fellow Trax owners here!

~Rosy

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Are you at least being treated well by your dealer? Often that can make all the difference when it comes to resolving car problems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks James!
I’m being treated like crap by the dealer. On both occasions that I brought the car in for service, I was treated as if I was a silly woman who simply didn’t know a thing about cars and was getting hysterical over nothing. I told there was nothing wrong with it. Their reasons for the poor performance and glitches ranged from the engine not being “broken in” to my carting around too many grocery bags! If this situation wasn’t so serious, their responses would be comical.
I can post my long list of problems with that brand-new car, but I’ll save it for the other, more appropriate forums.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sorry to hear about the problems and I can’t imagine how disappointed you must be at this point. The kind of response you are getting from the dealer is totally unacceptable. The Trax is a fine car and a good dealer should be able to sort it out. If yours cannot, it’s clearly time to go elsewhere for service.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Thanks James!

I can post my long list of problems with that brand-new car, but I’ll save it for the other, more appropriate forums.
Where is more appropriate than here? You will not find a forum with more direct knowledge than here, imho.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts