Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have enjoyed reading the forum in the past few weeks, while shopping for a new Trax. Just needed a new vehicle to replace my Chrysler Voyager. Mechanic husband wanted a new one to avoid problems that we would have to take care of in the next few years. I am picking up my Sandy Ridge Metallic Trax LS AWD on Monday & I can't wait! It wasn't such a tough decision on the color, as the LS doesn't have that many choices. Silver & black were out & I didn't really see any blue ones around. I settled on the Sandy Ridge Metallic, because my son's girlfriend already has a white one. I think I will like it!
I have never driven a small car before, spent many years driving Chevy wagons, believe it or not! The ride seems good & it has everything on it I will need. DH will miss cruise control when he drives it, but that won't be very often. Usually will be just me or me & the dog! Looking forward to better gas mileage. We use his 2017 Chevy Silverado when traveling to our cabin 3 hours away, most times. Love all the info on here.

·
Super Moderator
2,030 Posts
I love that color,just saw one while coming home.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Trax. I am sure transitioning from a minivan will be a welcomed changed for everyone. The AWD should make treks up the cabin in rough weather a breeze.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We brought the new Trax home a 7pm Monday during a light snow storm. It was a 34 mile trip. I have only driven it 75 miles so far, but I love it. A little nerve wracking driving something new & different. My son had to show me some of the nuances. Love the radio, backup camera & the phone hook up. Dealer said I didn't have voice recognition for the phone, but of course I do. Won't be making calls while driving, but may answer something important. The front visibility is good, something I worried about coming from a van. Really like the color & my two toned seats. Missing throwing my stuff in between the seats when I get in, but I am sure my car will end up being less messy. Looking forward to a fun time driving this car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts