Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I took delivery of a new 2018 Trax LT AWD in Nightfall Gray Metallic. Haven't driven it much yet. Looking forward to a few miles this weekend. I will have more opinion later on. No Pictures yet. (it won't stop snowing....)

Looking forward to exploring this forum and contributing where I can.

MichaelJT

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Where was your Trax built, Korea or Mexico? First digit of the VIN K or 3?

And I thought we were getting early snow in November, must be a record for you guys way down south. I'm way up in the far right corner where the red arrow is.

And I can't remember the last time we've had a blast of Siberian air so early in the fall, it is still fall officially.As of this morning.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome. It's a VIN K. I can report that it goes good in snow, sleet and freezing rain. Wifey took it shopping today. She's the main pilot as I bought it for her. But tomorrow I will be at the wheel.

MichaelJT

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. It's a VIN K. I can report that it goes good in snow, sleet and freezing rain. Wifey took it shopping today. She's the main pilot as I bought it for her. But tomorrow I will be at the wheel.

MichaelJT
K is for Korea, probably better built and assembled

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just took the new Trax to it's first service. Dealer service. Vehicle mileage 1943. Oil and filter replaced and tires rotated. Plus they did a "Multi point vehicle inspection". Ok.

So far since purchase the car has performed fine. MPG is solid at 28.3..

MJT

1 - 6 of 6 Posts