Chevy Trax Forum banner

New Wheels for the Trax

8K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  Urban Trax 
#1 ·

Have these on my wife's Trax now. Just couldn't get to like them.

Ordered a set of these. If I like them or not, their staying. >:D Sorry about the picture size. Didn't notice till after I posted.

See less See more
#4 ·
Nothing yet. The new rims have not arrived from the left coast yet. These rims are just about 4 months old with no marks or scratches. It's starting to clear up from the rains here and I'll take and post some pics later today. Looking to get $350 firm (+ shipping if nessesary) on these and the stock LS wheels and caps together. >:D

#7 · (Edited)
It's a car bra from Colgan. Run them on all my cars because we travel up and down an Interstate highway alot and there are a ton of 18 wheelers that drop pebbles and all kinds of debris and that equals chips in your paint and Trax's (or is it Trax i) have alot of paint in front. Takes about 10 minutes to install or take off. Really fits tight and is padded to protect against scratching the paint.

#14 ·
Do you think the clear paint protection would be sufficient enough or the car bra is better?

To me, both have good qualities, but with me it was the price. The bra was about $70.00, The clear coat type one was about $250.00 + and may be superior. One you can take on and off and needs a minimum of care, the other no worries. Six of one. 1/2 dozen of the other..... >:D

#13 ·
I just bought a set of Buick 7 spoke painted wheels on ebay for my new Encore I did not care for the buick 5 spoke design.

Chrome was available but I don't do chrome wheels, I don't mind a little chrome trim on a wheel, but a whole chrome wheel is out of the question.

For those who want to buy wheels for winter tires the chevy sonic wheels are 16X7 with the right offset, I have a set of snows for my Trax on those.

With our wonderful snow-less winter here in the northeast, I only had my snow tires on for one day this year at that rate they will last me the rest of my life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.