Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Trax LT and I have a problem pairing my Samsung A11 phone with the vehicle. i use Pandora also.
I have to pair the phone just about everyday to the vehicle because it drops it. I had the same problem with my old phone , a Samsung J7. After I install it again, I can hear Pandora. Any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2016 Trax LT and I have a problem pairing my Samsung A11 phone with the vehicle. i use Pandora also.
I have to pair the phone just about everyday to the vehicle because it drops it. I had the same problem with my old phone , a Samsung J7. After I install it again, I can hear Pandora. Any ideas? Thanks
Hey Jay, I've got a 2016 Trax LT as well and have had similar intermittent problems myself with my Google Pixel 4 Sometimes it automatically connects when I get in the car and then it doesn't. I've got in the habit of starting the car and then hitting the start phone call button on the steering wheel. It will immediately show the tele. key pad if connected. If not it connects the Pixel and ask me to hit ok. Never fails when I forget to do this, I get a call direct to phone and not hands free, and our state (INDIANA) has a law against holding the phone, must be hands free. This has nothing to do with phones, but since you had the same model thought you might like to see some modifications I made to mine. I hated the slate gray trim pieces front and back and painted them out with flat black to match the car. Have added my own molding and detailing strips. Stay safe!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts