Chevy Trax Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Heres my 2020 Trax AWD, mostly all ZZP bolt ons with a Trifecta Elite tune on 93 oct, Royal Purp oil and NGK Plugs . She goes zero to 100+ in no time, and best Is I get 36 mpg if I drive nice, 29 mpg when im having fun!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Heres my 2020 Trax AWD, mostly all ZZP bolt ons with a Trifecta Elite tune on 93 oct, Royal Purp oil and NGK Plugs . She goes zero to 100+ in no time, and best Is I get 36 mpg if I drive nice, 29 mpg when im having fun!
That looks and sounds sick!! I have a 2022 and I’m waiting for parts to come out unless I find some parts that are compatible

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey all i just bought a 2017 trax and was wondering if there are any upgrades i can do, not looking to go crazy just looking to add a little pep to its step, any help is welcomed. i put in a request with trifecta to see if they have anything for it and i am still waiting to hear back.
Larger throttle body (thumbs up). Also, If you do decide to take your performance upgrade serious, I'd largely recommend stronger piston material. I've snapped a few so far and let me tell you, it gets old.

·
Registered
6 Posts
... updated 1.4L LE2 I4 turbo. :(:(
I wonder if the update altered the bolt on points. If its a minor change, it may be worth customizing the bolt on points. I've used two types of turbos now and they've all had similar bolt on points. I have the 16' trax. I'll give the v3 turbo a shot now by zzp to test its reliability.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts