Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a huge fan of chrome, but saw these little accent trip pieces for the rear lights of my '15 Trax Lt, they were only $5 from china,
but man, do they change the look! honestly love them so far!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts
I like the little chrome insert but still on the fence about the license plate bezel.

Did you clear coat them before install so they don't pit?

·
Registered
117 Posts
I love those chrome accents on the tail lights but i hate to wait on the slow boat from China any USA places that have them?

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts
Ordered these on ebay on the 10th, received them Wednesday. So 2 weeks from China/Hong Kong/Taiwan. I just put a couple of coats of clear on the chrome so the salt from our roads doesn't eat at them. I will see what they look like on the car if I don't like them I know a friend that loves anything chrome and he's got a white 2013 Trax that's blinding in the sun.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Chrome-ABS-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts
I'm going to wait for a warm day to make sure the 3M tape sticks. May also use a couple dabs of GOOP to make sure it stays. The clear turn out super nice and didn't cloud the shine at all as I feared.

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts
Installed these today, I decided I like 'em and they're going to stay on. Pictures don't do them justice. you have to look at them coming from different angles to appreciate the change it brings to the lens. If it warms up enough tomorrow I will take it to a car wash then take a few pictures.

Reactions: mackman

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yeah got them quality was a little on the could have done better but I think the lens will cover the bad quality. I guess It should have been better wished someone here in the US would take up the challenge to make stuff like these accents not me I have enough of my own crap to deal with lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts