Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Lebanon, we are having a really bad economic crisis at the moment so gas is a huge problem, petrol stations open for 2 hours a day and you gotta wait in line to fill up.
so anyways I filled up my car at a petrol station really far away from the city, had to drive for hours to reach, once I filled up my car I've been experiencing some trouble with acceleration and when I start up my car today, it hesitated to start up, I expected to get a check engine light but so far nothing, I also checked for problemes using my Bluetooth obd scanner and nothing came up.
Seems like I added some dirty gas to my car or is it my spark plugs, i really don't know anymore, I called the car dealer to inform them about it since my car has only 53,000 km on it, they told me that the warranty in my car already ended since my car is 2015 model, I asked them if I can buy a fuel filter they said that the fuel filter in my car isn't replaceable alone.
can anyone help me out on this, should I drive my car and see what happens (maybe the bad gas will just be used?) or shall I do something, is there a way to clean

·
Super Moderator
2,175 Posts
Try adding fresh gas and see if it gets better

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
update : after adding new fuel, i start up my car today in the morning before going to work and it did not have such bad rough start as yesterday, i guess it's gonna turn out fine soon, will do last update if so.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts