Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was looking to scale down size wise, even with a family of four, liked the price and loved the look. I look foward to posting and sharing information. I know the Trax might not be aimed for our age group (Just turned 40) but I love the technology

Live in Metro Detroit area

·
Registered
745 Posts
Was looking to scale down size wise, even with a family of four, liked the price and loved the look. I look foward to posting and sharing information. I know the Trax might not be aimed for our age group (Just turned 40) but I love the technology

Sure looks like the Trax is perfect for you.
What other vehicles were you considering before deciding to go with the Trax?

·
Registered
556 Posts

Remember that the Trax is for those that are young at heart as well as those who are actually young. ;)

Plus I'm sure there are far older people that have bought the Trax, so I wouldn't worry about it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.