Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Glad to have you here. Let us know about what brought you to this purchase, and also where you are living. I look forward to your thoughts and photos as well.

Cheers!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Congrats!
By the way have you seen the refreshed Equinox? I think it just made it's debut at the Canadian International Auto Show along with the Chicago Auto Show! Tail lights on it look great :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was looking to scale down size wise, even with a family of four, liked the price and loved the look. I look foward to posting and sharing information. I know the Trax might not be aimed for our age group (Just turned 40) but I love the technology

Live in Metro Detroit area

·
Registered
745 Posts
Was looking to scale down size wise, even with a family of four, liked the price and loved the look. I look foward to posting and sharing information. I know the Trax might not be aimed for our age group (Just turned 40) but I love the technology

Sure looks like the Trax is perfect for you.
What other vehicles were you considering before deciding to go with the Trax?

·
Registered
556 Posts

Remember that the Trax is for those that are young at heart as well as those who are actually young. ;)

Plus I'm sure there are far older people that have bought the Trax, so I wouldn't worry about it.

·
Registered
745 Posts
while up in Canada on little business trips i have seen a surprising amount of older folks in the Trax, meanwhile the Encore only had old people in them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Two weeks with the Trax and all is good. First long trip today as we head to Clevland, about three hours away. Kids are looking foward to using the wi-fi access :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm 61 and bought a Trax last week. Perfect for my needs. It's very comfortable with easy access. I traded in a Camaro.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I bought my Trax in March since then I have only put about 400 miles on it.

I'm really liking this vehicle, at first I was worried about giving up my pickup now I think I did the right thing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts