Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Trax - came home, turned the radio off (yes, held the center button 3 seconds)got out of the car and locked it as usual. About 40 minutes later my sister came to my house and noticed the radio was on as she walked up the driveway. I went out and turned it off. An hour later, realized it was on again. I turn it off, about a minute later it comes back on. No key in the ignition.

·
Registered
4 Posts
try starting the car, turning the radio on, NOT turning it off, turning the car off, locking the doors from the inside...also, it will stay on if the engine is running when the driver exits and the driver door is somehow closed before the engine is turned off...also, a 2018 with a key? doesn't sound right

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2018 Trax - came home, turned the radio off (yes, held the center button 3 seconds)got out of the car and locked it as usual. About 40 minutes later my sister came to my house and noticed the radio was on as she walked up the driveway. I went out and turned it off. An hour later, realized it was on again. I turn it off, about a minute later it comes back on. No key in the ignition.
HAVE YOU EVER RESOLVED THIS? It is happening to me now!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts