Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can not use the touch screen on my 2015 Trax. I can only change the station with the controls on the steering wheel.
Cant get to settings or program any channels.
Just before this started the radio started programming the same station to all the buttons, without my help. shortly after that the touch screen stopped responding.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I can not use the touch screen on my 2015 Trax. I can only change the station with the controls on the steering wheel.
Just before this started the radio started programming the same station to all the buttons, without my help. shortly after that the touch screen stopped responding.
Mine is doing the same... any fixes?

·
Registered
3 Posts

I know how you feel I have a 2016 chevy trax radio just stop working.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No input from Chevy? Mine is doing the same thing randomly
I got mine temporarily working. It worked long enough that I could hook my new phone up to Bluetooth and set a few radio stations so I can just use the keys on my steering wheel now.
I took a piece of cardboard paper and put it in front of my touchscreen and put my heat on blast also under that cardboard paper. I just kept on blast until the radio started working. It makes no sense because my touch screen didn’t work in the summer when it was warm out but it did get it working. It probably took like 10 minutes or so. Long enough that I was dying from heat
I cannot find a YouTube video of the guy in it he’s like a pizza box or something. Hope this helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got mine temporarily working. It worked long enough that I could hook my new phone up to Bluetooth and set a few radio stations so I can just use the keys on my steering wheel now.
I took a piece of cardboard paper and put it in front of my touchscreen and put my heat on blast also under that cardboard paper. I just kept on blast until the radio started working. It makes no sense because my touch screen didn’t work in the summer when it was warm out but it did get it working. It probably took like 10 minutes or so. Long enough that I was dying from heat
I cannot find a YouTube video of the guy in it he’s like a pizza box or something. Hope this helps
Interesting to read this. Same problem in a 2014 Chevy Sonic and saw someone recommend a blow dryer that worked for them actually. So, different approach, but same basic idea. Your post encouraged me to try one of the two approaches for this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts