Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a pre owned 2015 chevy Trax and the interior is like new, I use this to go back and forth to work and would like to place some type of covers over the front drivers seat to keep it looking like new, I do get dirty at work and do not want to get the dirt on the seats. Thanks in advance for any constructive suggestions.:nerd:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thought about that before too. But gave up after not sure if a seat cover will affect the outburst of the side airbag embedded in the seat. Maybe cleaning more often with seat cleaner is an alternative option.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Most new seat covers are made with the side impact air bags in mind, but make sure when you are buying a seat cover it mentions that it is compatible with side impact air bags.

There are plenty of seat covers that help dress up the drab Trax interior,

Overseas made covers are cheaper to buy but the only hitch is that they take longer to get here then the seat covers sold from US manufacturers.

I don't mind the wait to save the money.

·
Registered
745 Posts
There's a popular vendor online called, Leather Seats. If you're willing to spend some good money on covers that will last a long time and look very good, they might be your best option.

·
Vendor
64 Posts
I just bought a pre owned 2015 chevy Trax and the interior is like new, I use this to go back and forth to work and would like to place some type of covers over the front drivers seat to keep it looking like new, I do get dirty at work and do not want to get the dirt on the seats. Thanks in advance for any constructive suggestions.:nerd:
Hi there, we carry a variety of custom fit seat covers for the 2015 Trax. You can view the whole selection by following the link below:
2015 Chevy Trax seat covers
If you ask my opinion on what seat covers are better in terms of OE seats protecttion, I'd recommend picking one of those Neoprene seat cover sets. They are water resistant and feature rubber backing. Plus, the material itself is resistant to wear and tear, so you will use it for years to come. Neoprene seat covers by Coverking are available in solid black, or with color insert in the middle. Here is the link to the Neoprene seat covers I am talikng about.
Feel free to contact us directly with any questions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts