Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had issues with the seats tearing? I.noticed a very small one today and the car is only 6 months old

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2,054 Posts
Should be under warranty if you didn't rip it with a screwdriver in your back pocket.

·
Registered
181 Posts
If it's a defect in material or stitching it should be covered under warranty, especially after only 6 months.

·
Registered
772 Posts
You should have a year of bumper to bumper that would cover any defects in workmanship and materials.

They will probably replace the seat cover or possibly the whole seat.

Take the car back don't waste anytime in doing so, get the claim in now, its only going to get worse with time.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If it's a defect in material or stitching it should be covered under warranty, especially after only 6 months.
I emailed the salesman this morning about it and if I don't hear something by tomorrow I will stop in the dealership

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
70 Posts
If you feel like you're putting a little bit too much abuse on your factory seat upholstery you may consider getting a seat covers, to protect it.
Coverking makes some nice custom-fit covers for Chevy Trucks that fit like a glove and come in various material and color opions.
Check them out on this page. They will be perfect for those who have pets too.

Here's a video review that shows the installation:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts