Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Silver is a great winter color it was the best color I ever had for looking good when it was covered with winter muck.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Silver is a great winter color it was the best color I ever had for looking good when it was covered with winter muck.
It sure is, very forgiving on the mess that you get especially when it starts to warm up outside and conditions get really messy with slush. Used to be a detailer at a dealership and white cars were always the worst to clean in winter.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would say 20" maybe 22 because the wheel well is so large idk if any scrubbing would occur with a 22 I think 20 would be the best bet without looking tacky.

·
Registered
137 Posts
20 inches...The extra unsprung weight and short sidewall is going to ride hella hard and go through your struts inside 30 000 miles.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't think the redlines have any interior accents, at least compared to my previous non-redline 2018, except maybe the all weather floor mats.

·
Super Moderator
218 Posts
I've been thinking about getting a pair of 'Turbo' badges to slip on the front door panels personally.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've been e-window shopping turbo badges for a while. I think a jet black number against the silver metal body would raise body hairs on sight. Would like to place on rear hatch area, but the 2020 TRAX and AWD insignias are perfectly oppositely placed, both black with TRAX badge outlined in red, same font. They dropped the LT for the redline edition. Not sure I want to mess with the harmony already going on there. Anyway, will probably slap it on the front door somewhere lol.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
218 Posts
Now for me it's completely out of balance on my AWD LT, the hard part is deciding which emblem would look best and where. But those door panels are wide expanses to be completely clean. One thing that picture fails to show is that I also have a Freemason emblem on the flat panel to the left of the license plate.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts