Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to subscribe to particular forums? I'd like to get a notification when a new thread is posted, or replies are posted to current posts, in forums without having to open each one.
Or maybe something on the main page that indicates which forums have new activity?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know I can monitor the "Last Post" column and see if something looks relatively new, but I was hoping for something more definitive that would notify me or indicate something new.

·
Super Moderator
1,525 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suppose I could subscribe to every thread in each of the forums, but that still wouldn't notify me when a new thread/post was started. I was hoping to learn some method of being notified whenever something new (new thread or reply) was posted to a forum without having to keep opening them all to see if one has bold font, indicating something new in that thread.

·
Super Moderator
1,525 Posts
I usually chime in and click last 2 weeks. If I see anything that interest me I open it which is usually everything because I'm either that stupid or that curious. + I like helping people whenever I can.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, awesome, that's a great method! I thought that "New Posts" tab was for submitting new posts, not for reading new posts. That's very good to know!
As usual, your input and feedback is very much appreciated and valued. Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
1,525 Posts
Like I said I like to help. Been a teacher all my life without a degree. When I was an engineer I just loved teaching the upcoming technicians that already knew it all. Didn't take long for them to gain respect. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts