Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a subwoofer/amp combo and wiring kit to hook up to my 2019 trax. Was wondering if anyone had some panel removal, speaker connection, or general wire running advice to get this hooked up and running.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased a subwoofer/amp combo and wiring kit to hook up to my 2019 trax. Was wondering if anyone had some panel removal, speaker connection, or general wire running advice to get this hooked up and running.
Hi,
Did you successfully install the combo?
Tks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you ever get it hooked up? I want to install some subwoofers to my 2020 im trying to find out if i have to buy a new stereo with rca jacks or not

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did you ever get it hooked up? I want to install some subwoofers to my 2020 im trying to find out if i have to buy a new stereo with rca jacks or not

You can always tap into your rear speakers with a high level to low level adapter or even just buy an amp with a high level input and tap into the back the speakers. Oh and for the Remote wire just use a fuse tap adapter and put into a fuse that only has power when car or radio is on and your all set the rest would be typical amp install procedure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts