Chevy Trax Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Don't know if anyone is still following this thread but I talked to my brother, who manages a dealership's parts department and he was able to find the US part number for the sunglass compartment. It is technically a Mexican part can be ordered on a GM Parts website. It comes up as "COMPARTMENT." Just ordered the part, and will post when it comes it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Don't know if anyone is still following this thread but I talked to my brother, who manages a dealership's parts department and he was able to find the US part number for the sunglass compartment. It is technically a Mexican part can be ordered on a GM Parts website. It comes up as "COMPARTMENT." Just ordered the part, and will post when it comes it.
Might help if I added the part number! OOPS!!! It's part number 95064394

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sunglass holder compartment

If you have not already. Check on ebay for sunglasses holder for Chevy Cruze. I have purchased several that worked as a direct replacement for the grab handle on Chevy Malibu as well as Cruze. I also put one on my 2015 Trax LT. They take their time arriving but come from Korea. If I remember correctly around $13-$14 with free shipping to your US address. This item is gray and as said is a perfect replacement for factory grab handles.
Hope this helps.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts