Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time has come.
The lease has run out on our 2015 Trax.
Was it a coincidence that GM is running a deal on trading in your lease??
I doubt it but any how we will be picking up a new 2018 Trax on Saturday. It is an ugly grey color that I hate, but then I am not paying for it either so she who is paying can have whatever color she wants.
Our 2015 was an LS AWD and I did install the cruise control using the factory switches. The new one is a LT AWD so it already has factory cruise, and a bunch of other crap that is not needed, but some of it does look cool.

The only thing I see that needs to be upgraded is the tires. Those continentals that it comes with are horrible in the snow.

I almost ended up buying a new 2500HD Silverado while I was there, but every truck on the lot was missing a critical option, the 8' box.

By next week there will be a nice low mileage (3500 miles) red Trax LS WITH cruise control sitting on my dealers lot.

·
Super Moderator
2,163 Posts
I also hate the Continentals. They are the worse tire ever, they are almost wore out on the Trax, can't wait to put Michelin Defenders under the fender wells.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not even looked at what is available in the needed size. But at an average of 100 miles a month, it will take a while, unless I can find someone to buy the Contis as new takeoffs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts