Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want the Redline, currently our dealer has the Premier at 28600 and the Redline at 22500. But I figure closer to the 2019 vehicle releases I can get a better deal.

Pros cons?

Hi from South Carolina

·
Super Moderator
2,256 Posts
That's a loaded question! The cons is you have a wife, if you don't buy the Premium that she wants you'll hear from her everyday for the next 10 years if you keep that long. $6000 divided by 10 years is only $600 a year or $50 a month or your favorite cup of "joe" per day. Small price to pay for peace and quiet. As far as buying left over, well you don't always get color or option choices, plus it's already lost a year's value in depreciation as you drive off the lot. If you plan on keeping it for 10 years this is okay but not if you're going to trade in three years. Most buyer incentives come out in early June so you ain't going to get a much better deal than now.

·
Registered
92 Posts
What does the redline have that the Premiere doesn't?

·
Super Moderator
2,256 Posts
The Premiere has all of the Redline's option plus a bunch of other stuff like Start/Stop front collision avoidance, lane departure, infotainment, sunroof, leather on and on. I also believe it has more HP and torque.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The cons is you have a wife
Ahahahahaha, true. No woman, no problem.
Pros cons?
It's about money, not about pros and cons. You get what you pay for. Just decide what you need.
I would prefer Premier, but it's not compulsory)))

Redline with its rear drum brakes:

Premier, fully loaded:

There is some notorious difference in options, but nothing fatal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts