Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was tinkering with the tire pressure monitor feature. I rotated my tires and thought I could "relearn" without the special tool. How can I get the screen out of the "learn" mode?

·
Registered
772 Posts
You don't really see it until there is a low tire,(it does come on briefly when you start the car as a check device)

Then you will get a yellow horse shoe shaped light on your instrument panel warning you that you have a low tire.

When that light comes on with it there will be a led read out telling you that either your RF LF RR or LR tire is low.

You will see the yellow warning light and those letters telling you which tires need attention.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Early model Trax vehicles have the simple dash, the dash is similar to the dash that came in the lower Camaro models.

Low air is shown by illuminating the yellow TPMS along with the tire that is low, for example it might read LF 29 or RF 29.

It ONLY indicates the low tire, it is only visible when the tire is LOWER the recommended air pressure.

This is a very low tech dash only the newer dash has the full read out that you are used to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts