Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock 20s with no lifts and stock suspension. I want to use the same rims. I live on a tropical island. Some times I go on the hiway so I need a quiet tire. I use a boat ram and don't have 4x4. I would like a big tire with white letters for look if possible but tire wet grip and quiet is more important.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I have Firestone Destination LE2. They were on my '17 when I purchased the truck. Fairly quiet at 55 MPH, noticeable road noise at 75. Vehicle had 50,000 miles on the odometer when purchased in September 2019. 63,000 miles now. Last tread life check 4 months ago 10/32". They have have held up in rain well. However, I don't know what 'normal rainfall' is for your location. I will buy them again.

Firestone website for LE2

·
Super Moderator
302 Posts
Uniroyal Tiger Paw were the only ones I've seen in my area with raised white letters, but that's in the 16 inch rim size. I didn't realize that 20 inch rims were an option for other parts of the world, which wouldn't leave you much sidewall for raised white letters. Even the optional 18 in rims don't have much of a sidewall to apeak of if you wanted an off-road looking All Terrain tire.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts