Chevy Trax Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
We've changed the OEM all-season tires to Toyo Celsius all-weather (three-peak mountain snowflake symbol). Very happy with their performance in all road conditions around the city. Also, the slightly wider 215/65R16 tires look good on our 2017 LT.

·
Super Moderator
2,269 Posts
Anything is better than those awful Continental Conti Pro. Can't wait for the ones on the Buick to wear out so I can put some Michelin Defenders on. Already shoed the Trax with 235s and love the new ride. Like day & night.

·
Super Moderator
323 Posts
17,287 miles on ContiPro Contacts, 2019 Trax OEM's. Think I can get a factory warranty claim for the life of the vehicle, with a 60k manufacturers warranty, I'm almost guaranteed to get new tires quite a few times. 😂🤣😂🤣

·
Super Moderator
2,269 Posts
I"m not surprised, these tires are crap. I would've gone for the same if I liked riding on square tires. Instead I opted for round Michelin Defenders and peace of mind. Second summer and I don't regret the move at all. Can't wait for the ones on the Encore to wear out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I don't know exactly how many miles I put on the Continental tires because they were on the Trax only six months out of the year but I'm pretty sure they didn't make it to 25000 miles. To give you an idea how bad they were, they drove worse than my Hankook winter tires. When I switched to Michelin it totally changed the ride and I found new love for my Trax. Now it rides like it should.
I'm at 9500 kms on my Continentals and they're just giving up the ghost now. Looking to replace by they're over a grand CAD, so forget that! Tried finding the Michelin's you're referring to, but can't seem to find the ones that fit. Which size did you buy?

·
Super Moderator
2,269 Posts

21 - 26 of 26 Posts