Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Do you advise how to find the manufacturer of chevy trax 2018. And this qr code for what is useseful.
Thanks
20210404_103535.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,030 Posts
K at the beginning of the VIN means Korea. Scanning that QR will give you your options as RPO codes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
K at the beginning of the VIN means Korea. Scanning that QR will give you your options as RPO codes.
Hi again,
Thank you for your replay, I don't understand what RPO stand for? Can you explain it to me?
Thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
RPO Codes: Regular Production Option Codes. I have a '15. my sticker on the inside left of the glove compartment. It is a list of almost everything on the vehicle: engine, wheel diameter, a listing if it has a spare tire, a listing if it has tinted windows, and so on.
2018 Trax RPO Codes and descriptions

·
Super Moderator
2,030 Posts
Just figured out that that qr code isn't your RPO code list. Your RPO code list will be inside the driver's door on the "B" piller at the bottom. The picture you showed is a panel alignement target. The bar code should have 3 squares within a square on three corners like this one with the paint code underneath.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just figured out that that qr code isn't your RPO code list. Your RPO code list will be inside the driver's door on the "B" piller at the bottom. The picture you showed is a panel alignement target. The bar code should have 3 squares within a square on three corners like this one with the paint code underneath.

View attachment 3899
Okay, many thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts