Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought my chevy trax from US, but right now my truck is in Ukraine, our Chevy service is rather bad, and I got several problems..
1. Got only one key, bought another one like you on ebay but my electric was trying to add another one through special tool but nothing happened, I opened manual and make new one to work, but the original one stopped working... I was very sad today, my question is it possible to reprogram the old one if I disconnected it?
2. The noise isolation is bad, I will make a new one through all the car, what cosiquences can be ? Problems?
3. When I drive my car time to time through 60 miles approximate,screen switches off like reboot, 5 seconds starts again, it can be connected with on star?, it is not working in my country..
4. On hot, asspecially when the car is standing on parking place starts a small niose of the cooling system, when it is not hot system works normally, can it be fixed if professionals will grease the main ventilator of the cooling system or better to change?
I hope you will help me guys.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Also whant to upgrade:
  • Shocks Front: Bilstein B8 Part numbers. 22-233752, 22-233745 (Left-Right not in order). Thinking to upgrade
  • Shocks Rear: Bilstein B8. Part Number: 19-233765. Thinking to upgrade
  • Lowering Springs: Eibach Part Number: Pro-Kit E10-65-029-01-22. (Kit of 4, front and rear).
  • Wheel Spacers: Eibach 25mm S90-4-25-052 Thinking to upgrade

• Wheels: trax red lt 18x7.5 I got trax specially edition, upgrade 2 pack of titans one from opell mokka 2019 18 inches, other one is cool black, second pack for winter(mokkas one), better then original - done
  • Tires: 215/55R18 continental conti 2 ( done) for winter upgrade Bridge stone turanza ( nois is not so bad as for allseason) done

- Mudflaps: from aliexpress ( no original in the region , or normal change) done

• Coil Pack: ZZP 1.4T HIGH VOLTAGE COIL PACK (impossible ro order in my country, may be you will suggest analogies that work the same ?)
  • Spark Plugs: NGK Iridium IX BKR6EIX (6418)- done

1 - 2 of 2 Posts