Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, I have a Trax 2020 LS with a particular problem.
The radio is having a problem, when I get into the car and start the engine the radio does not turn on by it self, I have to manually turn it on and when I leave the car the radio won’t turn off, I have to manually turn it off or the car will but until 15 minutes of inactive use. If a shift to reverse the camera won’t appear on the screen, like if the radio thinks the car is always off. If I try to do a FACTORY RESET the radio message is (the car must be on to access this setting) and the car is turned ON. Buttons of radio on steering wheel won’t work nether. Any idea, could be a radio issue because of water damage or could be a module problem? Would like to know if changing the radio will fix that. (Inside the radio I found some minor water corrosion). The radio wifi, touch, speakers, Bluetooth, usb input and aux works fine except what I mention before.

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Trax LT AWD
65 Posts
Sounds like issues the dealer needs to resolve. Especially if water is getting in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like issues the dealer needs to resolve. Especially if water is getting in.
The problem is, the car was bought in USA and delivered to Honduras, the local dealer won’t check the car If it was not bought here in Honduras. Now I have to look for help here, I just paid in 2 different places to check for solution and they did not help that much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts