Chevy Trax Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well, Chevy sure has put their heart and soul into this one. The Trax Midnight Edition is a cosmetic package that can be added to the Trax LTZ (based at $26,125 in the US) for $500 starting in February.

So what is so special about the Trax Midnight Edition?

The Midnight Edition takes the upper-level LTZ trim and adds a whole bunch of black things to it. Those things include: blacked-out wheels, headlight bezels, trim, door handles, a rear license-plate embellishment, and grey accents and piping in the interior. That's it. The Trax Midnight Edition is otherwise stock.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This version does look quite nice, but I don't think the Trax is a great example of beautiful design. it is a well-designed economy vehicle that won't offend anyone, but I don't see a romance in the design. There aren't any spectacular design features.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've never really thought that wheels are supposed to be seen. If the body color were something other than black, would you have a different opinion?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would judge based on the color combination of the wheels and the body. For example, I think black wheels looks good with a darker blue body color.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think that these blacked out cars with everything black are a bit too dark. Contrast with a graphite exterior color can be a good option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts