Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 2017 Chevy Trax LT for my wife. She's more than happy with it, so me too. I've gone through this forum and already found a lot of interesting and useful information about Trax, that's a reason why I decided to register here and write this intro:D

Looking forward to talking to you guys!

·
Super Moderator
1,931 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey, why does everyone on here 'assume' the people who are posting here are 'guys???' LOL!
I am a single gal (recently divorced) and I used some of my settlement $$$ to buy a 2014 Trax - after much research. :)
I have just driven from Ontario to Florida (to my winter condo) with my "new to me" Trax ... and got 39.7 mpg's! I am ecstatic with that mileage!!!
Thank you Chevy!!!
PS ... I come here often to learn about my Trax, so keep posting ... "boys" ... this girl loves the information!
Happy Traxing!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,931 Posts
New Trax, condo in Florida, looks like you did good. That's probably why the saying goes " Cheaper to keep her".
We assume members are guys because this is where we come to sob after a costly divorce. At least here we find happiness of sort.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I really liked the Trax from the moment I took one for a test drive. It does a number of things quite well. Fun to drive, good MPG, nice visibility, comfortable, and hauls a lot of gear without feeling like a big car. I’ve had my 2015 LT AWD for over a year now, and I’m still at a point where I enjoy it more and more every day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts