Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone having trouble getting the Tune In Radio app to work? Mine was working fine until i did an update of the app on my phone. Now it is grayed out on the mylink screen. Pandora and Stitcher work though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Maybe attempt to delete and re-pair the phone? Make sure to delete it from both the vehicle and phone before re-pairing. If it still won't come back... I'd say the app no longer supports the vehicle since the app is what you updated. I just checked for a GM update and don't see one yet!

·
Registered
1 Posts
After having the firmware updated to MyLink by the dealer for my 2015 Trax recall my TuneIn app no longer works either. I spoke to customer service within the infotainment area and they told me that TuneIn is no longer supported. If I had known that I would not have taken my car in for the firmware upgrade (in my opinion it's a downgrade). I tried TuneIn in a new 2016 Trax they are selling on the lot and the icon is there but it won't work either. I find it funny that Chevy still has this a selling point on their website but it is no longer being supported.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts