Chevy Trax Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone...I am new to the forum, glad to be here. I just purchased my 3rd Trax, I've had a 2015, 2017 & now a 2018. I would really like to find some wheel skins for it. I see skins for just about every other Chevy model (including earlier years for Trax) except for the 2018 Trax. Anyone with any information would be great!

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
1,924 Posts

Welcome and what do you call wheel skins?

If you mean tires, GM must have struck some kind of deal with Continental where they would provide an odd tire size ( 205/70-R16 for cheap ) that no other tire maker makes so they would corner the market on tires when Trax owners would need replacement tires for not so cheap. I just went with a different size that was close enough so my speedometer wouldn't be to far "OFF".

Next year I may go with Michelin Defender 235/60-R16 for the summer if I can fit them under there. Only .72% "OFF" smaller in diameter.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome and the information. Perhaps I should clarify...I am looking for black skins to go over my alloy rims, this is instead of using pasti-dip to black them out. I see them for numerous Chevy model, including Trax, just not he 2018.

Thanks Again!

·
Super Moderator
1,924 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts