Chevy Trax Forum banner

61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Couldn't help but notice that we didn't have a thread on where everyone's from ! Every other forum has one, we're quite active, so pfft, why can't we ?!

Just a thread to see where everyone's from to try and get an idea about the great community we have.

I shall start, I'm located in Ontario, Canada :D Experiencing quite a bit of snow down here so the forum shall be the domain of my curiosity today lol.
Piedmont South Carolina here

·
Registered
4 Posts
Couldn't help but notice that we didn't have a thread on where everyone's from ! Every other forum has one, we're quite active, so pfft, why can't we ?!

Just a thread to see where everyone's from to try and get an idea about the great community we have.

I shall start, I'm located in Ontario, Canada :D Experiencing quite a bit of snow down here so the forum shall be the domain of my curiosity today lol.
Great forum, great discussion!
Buffalo NY

·
Registered
36 Posts
It gets hot there in the summer time. I was there for 4 days in the early 90s at a British car show. It was in August. You could almost see the humitidy in the air.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It gets hot there in the summer time. I was there for 4 days in the early 90s at a British car show. It was in August. You could almost see the humitidy in the air.
I hate the summer humidity here. It's real bad June-August. I wish I could afford to live in San Diego but the cost is too much

61 - 78 of 78 Posts