Chevy Trax Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator
2,663 Posts
I didn't find any difference between first and second tune 93 or otherwise. I leave the cruise on because I find the OEM tune more pleasant to drive daily. Did you try any 0-100k times? Mine remained pretty much the same but 0-75K times were better, then it would fall flat. Didn't mater which gas I used. Same results with either tune.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
I didn't find any difference between first and second tune 93 or otherwise. I leave the cruise on because I find the OEM tune more pleasant to drive daily. Did you try any 0-100k times? Mine remained pretty much the same but 0-75K times were better, then it would fall flat. Didn't mater which gas I used. Same results with either tune.
I have not tried the zero to 60. But I will admit it's not what I expected. I'm replacing a few more parts with zzp and going to get them to tune it. I'll see how zzp does. I forgot to add. They also said my gas wasn't good either, I didn't believe until now because I just got a fresh tank and the car is noticeably quicker

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had the trifecta tune. I had installed a boost gauge just to see what it would do. The boost for that stock engine went up pretty high and it honestly felt like it was thrown together. Some like it some don’t. I went through remote tuning with zzperformance and love it. But I also put a lot of parts on from them so they knew what to tune for. Just keep an eye on the intake manifold. It’s not perfect and can blow out from what I’ve seen on YouTube.
Thanks for this - Awesome

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I may of actually had bad gas. The car is noticeably quicker this morning with a fresh tank of shell 91. More power than I've ever experienced since tuning.

Still need more time with the tune to fully say how it is.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I really think I had bad gas. Filled up last night and she is pulling much, much harder. Actually put a smile on my face!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts